LolitaLove: 4/27/09April 27, 2009 at 6:39 pm | Posted in Life, Lumpy | 1 Comment
Tags: fashion, lifestyle, lolita, LolitaLove
Yes, another Lolita Love! Let’s do this thang!!
- Unicorn Diaries is back!! Especially these pictures.
- Meetups! I forgot how much FUN real meetups can be – especially with people I haven’t seen in a while. I missed you guys!
- Dorm-decorating ideas. I’ll be doing a post once I move into my own! yes, I’m moving out of my apartment and in with a friend who, conveniently, is ALSO lolita! I’m hoping she likes my ridiculous ideas – balloons on the walls? Fake flowers EVERYWHERE? Plz!
- 1920’s lolita at Waiting for October, a blog by LJ user carnet_atelier. I really can’t even tell you all the things I love about this design: the hate! the pearls! the skirt! So cute, I’d definitely rock it.
- Swimsuit shopping – I haven’t had a new suit in years, but I decided to pamper myself this year. I’m looking at retro themes this year, I think- this suit, a huge red flower hairclip or red heart-shaped sunglasses (they’re cute! Embrace them!), a flower- or fruit-print sarong, and Angelic Pretty sandals.
- My friends! I’ve been visiting with Victoria Suzanne a lot recently, helping her organize her room, and it has bene such a blast! I can’t wait to go to school with her next semester 🙂
- SUMMER! Yesterday was hot hot hot, but I;m so happy we’re getting close to summer! I can’t wait for tanktop-style cutsews and lacey boleros. I’m commissioning a cutsew like this in blue from a friend who knits, and this bolero as well! I’m looking forward to lots of chiffon & organza, too! +, of course, picnics!
Pictures from yesterday’s CT meetup soon! Have a good day, everyone!