LolitaLove: 4/7/09April 7, 2009 at 3:24 pm | Posted in Life, Lumpy | 1 Comment
Tags: lifestyle, lolita, love, princess
I’ve decided to start a recurring section on why I love lolita. It’s just going to be little, simple things (coordinates, photos, products) that remind me why I love this fashion so much. I’d like to say it’s going to be a weekly thing, but I know I don’t have the commitment for that, so I figure I shan’t even try!
Why I Love Lolita: 4/7/09
- This outfit by Victoria Suzanne – I just can’t get over it! The hat! The shoes! &Don’t get me started on that bustier!
- Being a princess
- On the way to Dances of Vice last month, Julia and I spent a subway ride with five small children (under the age of 10, I’d say) deciding which fairy tales we came from. “She’s from Red Riding Hood, and SHE’S from Snow White”
- Her outfit from said evening – put together from our combined wardrobes and a trip to WalMart’s craft section.
- This skirt. As soon as I get paid tomorrow, I’m reserving one!
- This set from Victorian Maiden – pink lace! Too lovely.
- These AP stickers from Kera Maniax. The print itself doesn’t do much for me, but the stickers… aww!
So, it’s a small one, but I promise the next ones will be better! I’m planing on making this a sort of gratitude segment: I complain about the rules, the prices, the cattiness; LolitaLove is to remind me why it’s all worth it, and hopefully it’ll help you remember, too!